The Argon 18 E-118, a bike centered around aerodynamics and most importantly pure speed.
Specifically designed for TT and Triathlon races the new E-118 features the same adjustment options it has become famous for but is now sleeker, lighter and more streamlined.
Argon have introduced new technologies to the E-118 including 'New ONEness 3.0 concept' which is based around what Argon like to call a virtual stem; now more aerodynamic, lighter and just as adjustable as before.
REVERSIBLE AHB7500 CARBON HANDLEBAR (250 G)
- 10 cm armrest adjustment range for the perfect fit
UNPARALLELED EXTENSION BAR ADJUSTABILITY
- Multiple positioning configurations make it easy to find your sweet spot
TOTAL HANDLEBAR INTEGRATION
- The ONEness 3.0 virtual stem offers greater headset adjustment, optimal aerodynamic positioning, and 38 configuration options
- Well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size
- Frame and fork are approved by the Union Cycliste Internationale
- Integrated, aerodynamic, rigid and lightweight with the same unique adjustment options